Pages

Sunday, October 23, 2011

Jumping in the Pool

 "Blogging: Never before have so many people with so little to say said so much to so few."


-Despair, Inc.


I'm sure the quote explains itself. Nevertheless, we blog - and psychologists have failed to find a reason why (I'm sure they're working on it, though). So in spite of the utter futility of blogging, I've decided, quite irrationally, to blog. Most likely it's due to the fact that I'm a college student with time on his hands.

Image Detail

Indeed it is the question. And I have answered that question with a vigorous "Meh. Sure. I don't have anything better to do."

Image Detail

Of course, the purpose of blogging is hopefully to add some sort of useful insight to the world, and I'll try (sometimes not very hard) to do that. On top of that, you'll notice that the name of my blog is Inkfingers, and that's for a reason. I'm a writer, an artist, a poet, a musician, and a master procrastinator. Sometimes I'll be posting work by friends, colleagues, or yours truly; other times I'll be complaining about a wide variety of topics, ranging from my roommates to the inadequacies of government. And let's be honest, guys: blogging is basically a platform for complaining about things.

So that said, there's your introduction to Inkfingers. If it catches your attention, then by all means. . . tune in for more.

3 comments:

  1. Interesting.....I look forward to hearing more.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cool cool, man that white font on black background hurts though.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Eh. I'll have time to play around with designs.

    ReplyDelete